May Allah accept your fasting and bless you with his bounty and blessings during this special month of RAMADAN
Assalamu Alaikum Sister,
Why not add becoming a better parent to your list of endeavors this RAMADAN. What a positive and rewarding way to spend your time during your days of fasting.
1. Strive to develop more patience when disciplining your child.
2. Attempt to direct your child towards obedience without losing control and shouting
3. Develop a habit of controlling your child using encouragement rather than hitting.
4. Find ways to help your child learn self-control.
5. Learn how to get through a temper tantrum without having one yourself.
6. And much . . . much . . . more!
Contest Rules and Instructions
Easy as 1… 2… 3…
1. Visit Grandma Jeddah’s Blog at: grandmajeddah.blogspot.com starting Ramadan 1st to Ramadan 29th /30th .
2. Once a week during Ramadan, Grandma Jeddah will post on her blog a discipline problem for you to resolve. Which day? Well. . . you’ll have to visit her blog daily to find that out.
3. Hunt through Grandma Jeddah’s old blog posts to help yourself find the answer to solving the discipline problem. When you find the post(s) that answers your discipline problem, write down the title(s) along with how you would solve the problem. Email your answer to: email@example.com
Answer all four questions and you’ll win your own FREE copy of Grandma Jeddah’s brand new e-Book Discipline without Disrespecting: Quick Tip Guide delivered directly to your email. This condensed e-Booklet highlights some of the main points in Grandma Jeddah’s original e-Book Discipline without Disrespecting: Discover the Hidden Secrets of How to Effectively Discipline Your Muslim Child--And Keep Your Peace of Mind While at It. Grandma Jeddah has found another way to make obeying easier and discipline simpler for you and your child, with her quick and easy to use Discipline without Disrespecting: Quick Tip Guide.
The Discipline without Disrespecting: Quick Tip Guide includes:
4 “must know” reasons why children disobey
Lists of rewards and penalties for disciplining
An actual incentive Star Chart to use with your rewards and penalties
An actual IOU Chart
25 effective non-hitting discipline tips
Examples of ways to help you manage your stress
Signs of and methods of disciplining children with special needs
Du’as to say for children to grow-up as good Muslims
Reminders from Quran and hadith on importance of being patient
Come along, and participate in this fun and worthwhile contest this Ramadan. Give yourself another positive thing to do throughout the fasting day.
Oh . . . and don’t forget to tell a friend!